[Dailydrool] Basset Board Game

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 16:30:02 PDT 2010

Last night around 3 am as I was waiting for Bud to go out, it finally dawned on me that it really is like a Basset Board Game where someone is rolling dice and drawing cards. "Take three steps forward, stop, lick the floor." "Shuffle left, sit, sneeze." "Get up, remember you want a drink and turn around." "After a leisurely drink, reconsider if you really need to go out after all." "After making it to the door, stand inside and poke head out, sniffing and checking the weather." And that is just to get him out the door. There is another set of cards for his 20 minutes of activity in the yard. Probably more for once he comes in but I stumble back to bed around 0330 and he loses his audience. Wish there was a fast round to this game!

Drool to all who need it - it is finally warming up here so we have plenty to spare.
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud (pick a card and tell me what to do), Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot and Ace da Newf