[Dailydrool] pups and treats

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 17:50:09 PDT 2010

Hopefully none of my pack will find it necessary to kill Bruno - he is insane.  I really do not believe anyone has every played with him before today.  I just crated him (for the third time) to save his life as he just will not stop!  Poor 15.5 year old Charles is about to have a heart attack and 2 year old Pete wants to know if I will really be mad for long if he JUST BITES BRUNO A LITTLE - well - ok - he wants to bite him A LOT!

So I will attempt to get into a schedule tomorrow.  Could not have typed this much if I had not crated the puppy from Hell (according to the rest of my pack).  I think he is just another puppy from Heaven who will settle down eventually!  As the rescue folk said as they kissed me and hugged me and beat a fast retreat today, leaving Bruno here: 'He could not have a better home'.  HA.  They knew a sucker when they met one!  In the meantime, the Colonel is stuck in Atlanta, going to the airport bar to devour a few scotches and maybe going to be home by midnight.  He will find an insane wife - 5 stressed out dogs and probably, a sleeping puppy when he does get home!

On another note - we made Da Trekkin Houndie Snackies today from Elder Clara's book.  My local health food store had never heard of Liver Powder so we bought Dessicated Liver tabs from Argentina (at great expense, may I add); ground them up and put them in the treats.  I made one cookie sheet of little turdy looking ones and then rolled out the dough and cut heart shaped treats.  Sign.  Once again, I have made pretty cookies for dogs who eat poop.....go figure!

Just another crazy Bassety day in Whorelando!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!