[Dailydrool] Portait of your hounds bid now at daily drool 50% goes to AZBHR

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri May 21 23:07:48 PDT 2010

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/houndsbay.cgi?category=art
<http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1275101646>
&item=1275101646

You are bidding on a Pet Portrait Service done at 18x24 in size on canvas
board and up to FIVE subjects. These subjects can be dog, cat or human.

Canvas board can be easily framed with any photo type frame found at a local
retailer.

I am an acrylic artist ~ so this will NOT be something as detailed as an
oil. I have a blended style of realism, folk, and impression.

What I will need is several pictures (sitting, laying, standing, etc.) of
each subject. And you can send me image via email or send me a link to an
online photo album (such as FB or Flickr)

I will need at least 6 to 8 weeks to complete the painting from the time I
receive pictures. You can also select your own background preferrence
(blended colors, nature, and etc.)

You will need to pay for shipping. I use USPS and this will be around $14.00
due to the bulk of the time and not by the weight.

AZBHR will receive 50% of the final bid.

I prefer PayPal as payment form since I can send the portion of the proceeds
to the rescue.

For some past customer examples please visit my FB album at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=168366
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=168366&id=297901094842>
&id=297901094842

Any questions before bidding please email me at kkaygifts at hotmail.com

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com Visit
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org to foster, volunteer,
donate or adopt!