[Dailydrool] Fw: RE sweet boy Stan

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sat May 22 06:07:01 PDT 2010

Hi I am a fellow drooler & I am sending drool to Stan who surely needs it..
I would not force him to eat...
I would let him show you what he needs...
maybe some loving & kind words..
He will also show you when & if he doesn't want to go on  any more...
I have been through this & I know it is the saddest, hardest thing...

My sweet boy Baron who was sick with Addisons, clearly let him know when he was ready
& we went along with that

We will continue to send drool for your Sweet Boy Stan
And we will hope for a miracle (they do happen)
And we believe drool heals
(we have experienced it in our own life, when I was very sick)

Its power is amazing,
Also, sending drool for Stans Mama is her sadness,
Hoping you are shown the way,

Sad Ahroos,
But lots of healing drool,
Johanna & the houndettes