[Dailydrool] Miss Angela reconsiders

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat May 22 08:37:28 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

A week or two ago Miss Angela passionately pronounced that
65 pounds was not excessive for a comely houndette, though
she wishes  that I had not added that she fits in that weight
range.  This week we went to the vet  (her first male vet--he
is Dr Cathy's son )  Her check-up went very well.  Her tail never
stopped wagging, even when her ocular pressure was taken
--over and over.  When she was weighed, however, she saw
the results of a year on a modified diet and yukky Prescription
Diet R/D.   She topped the scales at a trim 53 pounds!  The
vet opined that she should be in the 40s, but we were elated
to see that she was in the lower 50s.  Now she is reconsidering
her previous endorsement of the 65 pound weight.  I will not
quote her directly......but the word "lard-ass" came up.  Usually
she only uses this term when referring to me, especially when
I am slow in feeding her.

Again, Miss Angela uses herself as the criteria by which all the
world should be judged.  Life with a diva is always interesting.

Bill (Frequently known as lard-ass)
Angela (Adding a treat or two a day might be a good idea)