[Dailydrool] DEM KILLER NIGHT CRAWLERS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 22 08:12:37 PDT 2010

Dis beez Evil Annie and meez gotz da storie ta tell, daddy cum home frum
workie last night and mommy sez Annie knees ta go out an dooz her poo. OK dad
 sez, so he put on meez brand new collar , it gotz da starz on it coz mommy
sez  meez super star. any ways daddy takes mee out and it wuz way toooo
dark out  dere, you all nose dat meez afraid ob da dark, daddy hab biggie flash
light,  moor  like dem spot lights, so meez get out dere and den one of
dem killer night crawlers attack meez,   one ob dem got between  meez toe
bones and meez almost  hab one ob dem heart stoppin moments ! why  meez so
scared meez take daddy all 230 lbs ob him right across dat back yard and  into
dat house. why daddy he beez so mad at meez coz he fall down in dat wet  grass
and he gotz dem green stains on his neez  and mommy bee laughing ,  she
asking daddy why he gotz grass stains on his kneez and fornt ob his shirt,  why
daddy he beez big man and he huffin and puffin like old man, and dem words
cum out of his mouth !!!!!    he sed dat we gotz da only dumd DOG  dats
afraid of da dark and worms !!!!!!!    and den,    and den,  he sez dat Maggie
should get da new collar wif dem pretty stars  coz, her a wonderous dog and
she beez a sweetheart!!!!

I would try feeding Stan  baby food, try feeding him a teaspoon at a  time
 NO heavy do food !  just a teaspoon at a time and if he  keeps that down,
give him another teaspoon, I also use to  spoon feed my  Lucy Girl tapioca
pudding off the spoon when she was sick,

Marlene  Maggie Wags   ( who was mad because Annie got a new  collar and
she didnt)  and Evil Annie  who almost had a heart attack  because one of
those sticky night crawlers got stuck to her foot  and you  would have thought
she was being attacked by a wild boar, she was yelping and  just carrying on
, here she had a worm stuck to her leg  !!!!