[Dailydrool] Anna says SCORE!!!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 11:43:59 PDT 2010

I keep a baggie in the refrigerator at all times that is full of shredded,
cooked chicken breast meat, the kitties get some in the evening for their
treats, we cook with it, give the girls some every now and then, etc.  So
last night two of the kitties are sitting on the red sofa in the living room
waiting for their chicken.  I give chicken to Mr. Wolfie first, then I give
some to Mr. Peeper.  Then Wolfie proceeds to do a giant PROJECTILE VOMIT
which bounces off the back of the sofa and settles in the cushions.  Sorry
to be so graphic, but it explains why I dropped everything and ran to the
kitchen for paper towels and a wet sponge.  Apparently in the rush I must
have laid the baggie of shredded chicken on the sofa or on the coffee table,
I can't remember doing either.  Anyway, about 5 minutes later Anna is in the
Sunroom with something that looked like a piece of cellophane from the trash
and was working on it big time.  Anna used to be bad about getting into the
trash but hasn't done it in a long time, so I was surprised and annoyed.
Went over to take it away and fuss at her, and guess what?  It was a baggie
that USED TO be full of chicken.  My fault for laying it down, so no fussing
at Anna.

Mama and the baggie of chicken:  0

Anna:  10!!!  SCOOOORE!!!!!

Anita Woodrum