[Dailydrool] Sadie Maye Update

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 12:32:53 PDT 2010

Sadie Maye's eye  looks a thousand times better, so the steroids are
working!   Momma is also feeling so much better today.  I am still
at a loss at what happened so the mystery continues.

I am so thankful that we have a wonderful vet with the latest equipment.
Believe me when I say the practice had more than their share of serious
emergencies yesterday on both small and large animal sides of the practice.
Both Mr. Doc, Mrs. Doc and all the techs along were running. Doc still took
the time to be very thorough with my girl's eye.  He was worried when he
ran out to the waiting room to triage Sadie Maye so even though he was way
behind he bumped others to get her seen.

I have never or will ever complain about waiting for Doc to see my gang.
Though I know there were some grumbles from others, he patiently explained
that we did have an appointment and an eye emergency must come before
physicals and apologized to all of us.  Doc Brown also is one to stay way after
hours to make sure his patients are seen and will do emergency surgeries after
closing.  He has my admiration and is our hero!

We are sending drool to all those in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Dis eye med is awful!  Momma need to know da treat trick not gonna werk any more!
Bazzle da Bedevilin Bad Boy in jail fur life!  Him in big trubble with Momma an
Empress Ruby Doo.  Dat anudder storee!  Snicker snicker...heeheeheeheee!