[Dailydrool] Elvis and the gooey spot

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Sat May 22 12:52:13 PDT 2010

Well, since I wrote in to you guys, Elvis is doing much better.  I think just the thought of the power of healing drool is a godsend.  He hasn't whined today at all.  He's eating and drinking (and pooping and peeing) just fine.  The gooey spot has shrunk to a small dot.  We took him out for a walk with the girls and he held his own.  Jumped up into the golf cart and decided that this was his new chariot so I drove him around the farm...He loved it!!  Maybe it just took a little while for the antibiotics to take hold...thanks so much for all your input, ideas and drool...it definitely works!!
Drool on!
Jeanie (still gonna get a new vet)
Elvis (my chariot awaits!)
Daisy (wait a minute....what's going on??)
Stella(...I wanna ride in the golf cart!)