[Dailydrool] Comments

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat May 22 15:59:28 PDT 2010

We are sooo very sorry that Stan has made his journey to the bridge. May he
live forever in the magic of your memories.   The boys are slinging heart
healing drool to you and your family to help heal your broken hearts.

Margaret, I am so glad to hear that you and Carl have found a house to rent
and that the generosity of the Drool family has helped you to replace some
of the things that you have lost...My boys are still slinging drool to you
and your family to help you down the road to recovery...and know that our
thoughts and prayers are still with you.  We know that when the time is
right Hollyberry & Noah will guide you to a basset or 2 for you to love and
for them to rule your hearts. Blessed be!

Drool to Duncan, we hope that you recover from your blocked urethra soon.
Drool to Zoey, we hope that you recover from your pancreatitis soon.

My WolfieATB  & Storm ATB both used to have to go outside if I got up in the
middle of the night.  They would not come back in for love, money or even a
treat until the parimeter of the yard was patrolled and deemed secure by the
two hounds.

Karen, we are so happy that Sadie Maye's eye is looking better.  Eye stuff
can be so scarey.  Boys are slinging drool to her until it is all healed up.

Drool to all in need .
Hope that everyone is have a wonderful weekend.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt &Ruger
"We'll welcome Stan with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess,
Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack