[Dailydrool] Comments

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 21 20:01:16 PDT 2010

We are so happy that Bruno was rescued, into a loving foster failure home.  :) We wish Bruno the best of luck with his new pack!

Good luck Holly Noelle on your quest to be King hehehe..that is sooo cute. Let us know when your momma is ready to take orders for the chicken jerky, the boys love chicken jerky!

Nigel, We hope that you are recovery from your big black dog attack...Must warn you just because Llewis can eat Mr. Coopers food doesn't mean that anyone else can...obviously Llewis has special previlages where Mr Cooper is concerned.  Take care, and try to stay out of Mr. Coopers way for a couple of days and let this whole nasty incident blow over.

We are so glad that drool and the help of a good vet that Colbi is back to her old self again.

Tummy healing drool to Pw Zoey...PW Zoey you  are not a billy goat, please stop eating things that make you sick. Chillie, we are glad that you are feeling better, we will continue to sling drool your way until you are back up and running at 100%. We are also sending Sophie no more itchy skin drool.   Vikki When it comes to allergies it could be a million things that Sophie is allergic to.  Could be red food dye, meat, lthe treats that you give her, laundry detergent that you was her bed in, grass, basically it could be anything.  Someone on the drool a month or so ago mentioned an herbal supplement called ALLERTONIC that worked well with their dogs, might be worth a shot to see if it would help Sophie. I wrote Allertonic in a journal of Drool medical advice that I have by my computer just in case the boys ever developed allergies...also if my allergies get any worse to try it for myself.  Good luck.

Happy birthday and Gotcha day to Rupert.  Tell your momma to pack you and Cowboy some watermelon icee in your picnic lunch.  That will go nicely after a walk on the beach and a romp in the surf!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt  & Ruger "Mom!!! It's bedtime...come give us our cookie and put us to bed please"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878