[Dailydrool] Comments

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 18 16:05:00 PDT 2010

Congratulations to that little wiggly bagel that stole your heart on finding her forever home, Silly Lilly!!!

Healing drool to Colbi and Trixie, we hope that you are both feeling back to your old selves soon.

Kacy,  Still laughing over the shiny poop search and cereal killers story!   I have found shiny poop in my yard on occasion, from when the boys play steal the flag and the flag happens to be one of my bras that has glitter on them.  My hounds become couch potatoes at around 7pm when the are sacked out from the days shinanigins.  Basset...Couch Potatoes...now thats an oxymoron.

Darlene God speed and Basset Angel guarded travels to you and your traveling circus.

Brudder Elwood, Be sure and let us all know when we can get our paws on that dancing and singing Basset Houndz cd...We send money to get our paws on that.  Can't wait!!

Happy Birthday Miss Annabelle Lee from the southern beach boys.

Colt and Ruger now have Dogster webpages.  Check out the Bad A** Basset Brothers at:
Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878

Virtual hugs and belly rubs to all the hounds
Virtual Hugs to all the slaves
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt & Ruger who are out protecting their yard from the terroroist squirrels.