[Dailydrool] Frazier's Folding Wagon

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:16:30 PDT 2010

Just in case anyone was interested in the little red canvas folding wagon
I got for Frazier a few weeks ago at K-Mart . . . We have a cheap
discount food store in Ohio that is called Aldi.  In yesterday's Sunday
paper, they had a picture of what they called Adventuridge Folding
Wagon, that looks very similar to the MacSports wagon I picked up for
Frazier. They have it listed for $49.99 as part of their "Special Buys from
May 26,2010" sale.  I believe they only accept cash at checkout, so if
you go make sure you have the cash in your pocket.

I haven't gone to look at it, so don't know it it is as sturdy, but it sure
looks the same . . .

Barb, Frances (Bootiful ATB) & Frazier (Free Riding Wagon Man)