[Dailydrool] 2011 DD Calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 06:22:30 PDT 2010

HI all,

First a huge thank you from everyone who sent emails or posted about that little phone call received at Cecil Graphics. We did have a link issue and it was resolved quickly.

All 2011 DD Calendar dates have been filled.  If you are still interested in a page please add your name to the Waiting List.  You never know when someone has to give up a date or a name is removed.  Here is the link for the Waiting List  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/admin/waitinglistform.php

Please remember when you upload your picture that there is a size limit, photos that are too large will not upload, photos too small will come out pixelated.  We will be going thru all the photos to be sure they have uploaded and are good to go.

If you have reserved a calendar date payment is due by June 5.  Pictures/captions are due by June 25.  You can find all the info here http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php  If payment/picture/captions are not submitted by the deadline you will be removed from the calendar and your date will be given to the next name on the Waiting List.

If you have any questions please email me off list or contact one of our wonderful Calendar Elves  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/volunteers.html and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM 08 Thelma Lu