[Dailydrool] HELLO

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Mon May 24 07:03:35 PDT 2010

Hello,
I am not sure who or why someone was discussing swelling around a dog's eye
 since I am so far behind with my emails.  Just wanted to pass along that,
Mickey Mouse had swelling and infection around his left eye several years
before  he passed away.  So I would encourage you to take your doggy to the
vet  asap as Mick had an abscessed tooth which was causing the major
swelling. Once the tooth was removed and Mick took his meds, he was fine but I  am
sure that it was very painful so it does need to be taken care of.

We also wanted to pass along some good news to all of you.  As some  of you
know, our beloved Mickey Mouse passed away in April.  Well it was  just to
quiet around the house and we missed Mickey so very much and we knew  that
Mickey won't want us to continue to me sad and lonely, that we have adopted
a new basset.  He is a rescue so we know that Mickey would  approve. Mickey
was a rescue himself and always walked a few extra miles to  help whenever
he could to raise funds for these in need.  Well anyway,  Jim named our new
puppy "Ducky."  We would like to thank everyone who  work so hard taking care
of all the rescues before they find a new loving  home.  We will try our
best to make sure that Ducky is taken care of  in the matter in which he
should be cared for.  He already has our hearts  wrapped around his little paw.

Jim and Carol