[Dailydrool] Hello

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon May 24 08:29:23 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

It's me, Henry! I just wanted to thank you for all the drool that you sent my way 10 days ago when I was neutered. I am now able to run around again with the gang next door as of today (that is if the rain holds off) and I can't wait. I've missed all that fun!
Momma told me that I have to stop chewing her cabinet in the kitchen, and the tree trunk outside! She's no fun!!! Momma thinks that I have lost most of my baby teeth now since she found another one on the floor last week. The doggy tooth fairy came though, so that was worth loosing teeth over. She brought me some doggy bones, yummy! Momma doesn't remember when she was teething and chewing on cabinets and tree's and anything else that's fun to chew on! She said she never did any of that! What does she think I am, stupid or somefin? I know I like to chew everything I can, so who does she think she is that she wouldn't want to have done the same thing??? I think she just says those things to make a point or somefin! I can see her chewin a tree in my mind! She'd probably enjoy it if she just dun try it!!! I see her chewin on that gum, it's kinda like that, only better!!!
Well anyway, I'm a headin back for a nap so I can dream of chewin the biggest Elm tree imaginable! ( The one I chew on is only a maple, that's kids stuff! I want the real thing!!!!!)
You all have a blessed day and happy chewin!!!
Henry