[Dailydrool] Swamp Summer

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon May 24 07:15:50 PDT 2010

Ha! We have had one day so far over 80 (it was very nice--but awhile ago).
Right this minute it is snowing here in Utah. Yup, a blizzard with a couple
inches on the ground, messing with the morning commute.
Just talked to someone who said it snowed in the Salt Lake valley on June 13th
about 20 years ago, so I guess this isn't the latest snow ever, but geez. To make
this basset related--all my guys love the snow. They run around in it playing
like nutsters. Even they know this is weird, however. They all had "What the..."
expressions on their faces when they headed out this AM. And then they all
lined up to be towel dried after they quickly did their business and headed
back in for breakfast. Getting rubbed all over with a warm towel is worth
going out in the weather--they all love it.
--
Marilyn Briggs