[Dailydrool] Swamp Summer

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:17:53 PDT 2010

Here in St. Louis it's Swamp Summer.  Lady enjoys laying out in the sun
working on her "tan".  The higher the temps - the happier Lady is.  Grace
prefers a shady spot for napping.

My basset nephew Boomer requests all snow sent to him - Overnight Fedex for
Morning Delivery please.  I nicknamed him penguin because he loved the cold
and snow so much.  His first St. Louis Spring/Summer is going to be rough on
him.  I'm thinking of a kiddie pool filled with ice cubes for Boomer.

Jan
Lady (I hate tan lines - someone hold my collar for me)
Grace (zzzzzz)
Boomer (how do you work the ice dispenser???)