[Dailydrool] Cool Air and a little drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 12:05:56 PDT 2010

We broke down and turned on the air conditioning this weekend.  I try to wait until at least June 1st but it was hot an humid here, like always so on it went.  The hounds are thankful and cool in their air conditioned abode.

Maggie is going to the vet this afternoon.  We found blood on the kitchen floor and it seems to be coming from her urinary tract.  Never had anyone do this before.  Someone has peed a few times in odd places but didn't know it was her.  Still not sure it was her yet.  She is calm and sweet acting but we are going in to check things anyway.  We could use a tiny bit of drool.  I hope there is nothing seriously wrong.  There will be a stong Howleluia chorus because they don't like being sepatated.  The hounds left behind are sure the one leaving is going somewhere wonderful and want to come along.

We are sending drool to all who are in need.  When we wake up that is.  Right now we are taking our early midafternoon naps so that we will be rested up for taking out midafternoon naps.  Never underestimate the powe of nappies and bassets.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the mom