[Dailydrool] Drool to Maggie & A/C

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:29:02 PDT 2010

We also turned our air on this morning or at least I did. I kind of did not
give anyone else a choice.
Even the Bassets are not very interested in being outside. My thermometer
which is, admittedly in the sun, says 102. The other says 99 and a third
says 104. Take your pick.
The dogs and I went out to grill a filet. I ran out of gas but I also burned
my hand picking up the tongs I had left outside.
DH says to take 10 degrees off the thermoms because all three are in the
sun. Sure didn't feel like it made much difference.
I do not understand how the dogs avoid burning their paws on the cement at
these temps.
Best of luck to Maggie with her possible UTI. Been there. No fun.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.