[Dailydrool] Sadie Maye Update.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 14:49:38 PDT 2010

Sadie Maye's eye is improving slowly.  At least now it does not look like she
was the boxer on the losing end of a boxing match. The swelling is continuing to
go down.  Tomorrow she starts the decrease of prednisone so that will be the big test to
see if the swelling gets worse.  Doc B feels it is the prednisone that is making
her so sleepy and zapping her energy.   The thought is that this is probably an
allergy that is causing this reaction since her left eye is a little inflamed.

Unfortunately with this crazy weather the grass in the field behind our house
is growing like crazy.  Of course the wind we keep getting isn't helping.  So we going
to give the Allertonic a go after she completes these meds.  Lord knows I have tried just
 about everything else. The next step would be allergy immunotherapy if I can't find
something less invasive.

I want to assure all those that are wondering if it is a tooth, that has been ruled
out.  She has beautiful teeth and gums per the vet.  The gang's teeth are brushed
though some are less willing than others. They also get their meaty bones on a regular
basis to help keep those teeth/gums/jaws in good shape.

We are requesting some of that healing drool and prayers but not for Sadie Maye.
GGBR has am 11 yr old senior boy that is in the vetspital.  He has multiple problems
and is not doing very well.   So if you have some extra drool and keep him in your
prayers we would be grateful.

We are sending Healing Drool to all those in need.  There are so many now that the
gang is in constant Drool Production.  We hold all of you close in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you to all the kind droolers who have written.  Sadie Maye and I are so thankful to
all of our drool family.

Karen and The Dog House Gang