[Dailydrool] Swamp Summer, and Basset rules

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 24 14:21:00 PDT 2010

The boys are slinging no cancer drool to Morely!

We have had our AC on for about a month already...One reason is because
we live within city limits and don't dare leave the windows open at
night or while I am at work. (There have been some vehicles broken into
in our neighborhood, mainly unlocked vehicles but still)...The other
reason is the hounds will not tolerate being uncomfortable in their own
castle!  Bev...this is Ruger woofing in, for the sake of doG and the
comfort of your hound masters...TURN ON THE AC!!! Colt woofing
in...DITO! Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper you can come stay with us!
It might be hot & humid here but at least our momma believes in AC and
the comfort of her houndies.  (HEHEHEHE...Just poking fun at you Bev)

"THINGS BASSETS NEED TO REMEMBER"
#19..."I WILL NOT steal my Mom's underwear and dance all over the
backyard with it"
This is one more reason NOT to have a doggie door!  My hounds think that
it is so much fun to play capture the flag (moms underwear) and run
through the house with it.  Thank goodness I do not have a dog door, or
I would have to buy new undies every week!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt  & Ruger "aaahhh AC, Jealous?"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867

Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878