[Dailydrool] new england heat

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Mon May 24 15:04:12 PDT 2010

tonight after our walk, gus just laid out in the middle of the kitchen
floor, pooped.  this is not like him.  i gave him a chopped up a  fat-free,
sugar-free popsicle, which he turned his nose at.  i put ice  cubes in his
water, he seemed confused by something solid in his water.   didn't eat much, i
understand that.  but what the heck is he going to be  like when the real
heat comes?  i brought him in my room, put the ac on,  invited him up to the
bed, which was fine until he realized i wasn't staying in  the bed, so down
he came.  what's the poor guy going to do when it's  90?  any cool down
suggestions?
we send drool to any and all who need it tonight, you are in our  thoughts.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-that snow wasn't so bad, at least i could get warm  fast!