[Dailydrool] Maggie and what ails her

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 16:14:22 PDT 2010

Maggie is back from the vet.  Now we get to catch pee in a cup.  I am going to pay the teenage slave to do it.  Just not sure what to do.  Someone on the Drool mentioned puting a bent wire hanger around the cup and then sneaking up on the dog.  I don't know if we can sneak up on Maggie.  She is liable to roll over for a belly rub mid-pee.  She also has tapeworms.  They are disgusting.  I just happened to see one hanging out of her back side.  Thought it was something else and then it moved.  Poor little girl.  They gave us a ginormous pill that is supposed to be edible.  Do you think she would eat it.  No way.  Even wrapped in a huge pill pocket thing.  Now we will have to wrap it in something else.  She is sound asleep right now.  The vet was exciting and she was so good.  They drew blood and couldn't get it out of one arm so they went for the other.  She never made a peep.  She is a really big girl and the sweetest thing.  No animosity toward anyone or anything.  She just wants to play with everyone.

When she goes out next, the teenage slave is going to have fun.  Not.  He can do it anyway.  He owes me.  And that is another very irritating story.

Hot humid drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby