[Dailydrool] May with our Elsinore and young Charlie, part 3 of 3

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 21:32:29 PDT 2010

It sure sounds like either something about the building where the testing is
done is upsetting or scaring Elsinore, or else the looks of one of the
people involved in the testing is frightening her, and I would think it's
more likely it's the building and the physical setting.  Especially as she
is perky and fine until you go inside the building, and then she deflates
and gets quiet.  And scared?  Could she be tested at a different location?
Is there a way that you can take her into that building to see how she
reacts when she's not being tested?  A little detective work might be in
order here, my guess would be something is upsetting or scaring her, and I
don't think it's your nice outfit (or the dreaded blazer).

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net