[Dailydrool] MomPersons loosin it

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 16:41:05 PDT 2010

Me an Nigel an Llewis we fink MomPerson done loss her brain somplasce if she
had won BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH. Oops.
So if youse sees a liddel brane crawlin roun by sheself it blong to
MomPerson youse jess pak it up an send it along, ok?
Heers why we fink she dun flipt.
She seed a ad for sumfin callt a THUNNERJECKET. It spost to help wif
fourleggers whut afrait ob thunner an loud noiseys, as well as
barkbarkbarkbarkin (heer me Mr. Llewis, Mr. Mouf!) an whutebber seprayshun
anxeyeittea be. You put dis coat onna fourlegger an it meke he feel all
bedder.
She gone by won for Mr. Cooper Sir (snicker giggle--where he be, Llewis? He
in da baffroom still? Ok lemme nose he comin.)
Llewis an me cant wate to see Mr. Cooper sir in he liddel thunnercoat.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Grate big ole hairy dog whut fraidy ca--whut Llewis?
WHAT?? Quik send dis send dis hurry where da senty buddo
Hello Sir.
No sir we juss wishin ebberbuddy happy times, right Llewis?
See? we gone send NOW