[Dailydrool] A twinkle in me eyebalz

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon May 24 17:27:14 PDT 2010

Dis be Mona...mes be liddle sickky lately.  Da momma be berry worried bout mes.

I wantz to telz eberybody da big tank youz dat youz be tinkin bout meez, and all da houndies sendin

mez da droolz

It not bees all badz, cause me gotz a new beau!    He be da twinkle in mez eyebalz, and hims name be

Dice.   Mes heart goes so fast when I first seesz hez pisture momma made fer meez.     Dice beez so

hansomes and da momma, she beez callin me da cougar basset.     See,  Dice,  he bees a young one!

Dat nice,  he be goodz fur meez!  round me hombe,  der only da old fartz basset..dem set in dem

wayz.   Mez be teachin Dice bout we senior babes.   Hez maked mez swoon!

Mez memberin dat Miss Clara sayz bein da cougar be da goodz ting........mez agree.   ;)

Mona...ob  da Bounders