[Dailydrool] Maggie Beagie to the Rainbow Bridge

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 07:10:15 PDT 2010

Sadly, our little Maggie left us yesterday to join her best friend, Qween Olive, at the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon.  She was fourteen years old.  We adopted her and Olive just a month apart six years ago and they became the best of friends.  She became Chunky's best playmate, sharing her toys with him.  After Olive left us, however, she lost interest in playing, and started slowing down.  She had some blood-related issues going on and started having difficulty breathing.  Yesterday she told us it was time..........

Fly free sweet Maggie - we miss you!  Say hello to Olive for us.

Daddy, Mommy, Chunky and Olivia