[Dailydrool] Lumps and bumps and thunder, oh my!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue May 25 06:42:58 PDT 2010

 Elizabeth - I was so very glad to read that your home was spared any damage from the Nashville area floods.  I had forgotten you lived there.  Glad, too, to hear that little Charlie is back to normal after his bout of worms.  Ah, poor Elsinore...sounds like she has some sort of issue going on but what?  If you do contact the pet psychic it would be interesting to hear what her take is on what is going round in Elsinore's head.  BTW, I commend you for your training efforts for her Therapy Dog re-certificiation.  Both Charlie and Elsinore are fortunate to have such a good mom.

Elder Clara - all the hounds in our crew send lots of "feel better" drool your direction.  If you must go to the vetspital, I hope it isn't too traumatic and the doc can find out what' wrong quickly.  You are our senior hero girl and your mama is worried about you!

Hope all houndies dealing with unexplained lumps, bumps and other mysterious ailments are quickly diagnosed and they disappear as quickly as them came.

Bev, I, too, have seen the advertisements for the thunder jackets.  Not sure exactly how they are supposed to work but hey - if they do, who cares how funny looking the boys think they are, right?  Awaiting an update.

Getting a kick out of reading the suggestions for catching a urine specimen.  The ladle idea sounds as good any anything.  Red urine indicates blood in it...probably a UTI.

Turning up one's nose at low fat over regular bologna?  Makes sense to me. DH thought he was doing us a favor recently by buying low fat shredded cheddar cheese. Tolerable if one sprinkles it into a salad but disgusting if heated or melted.  Just like plastic...I'd rather eat less of the real thing, thanks!

PW Justin - Haven't heard from you in a few days.  Hope all is well and Jasmin has learned to leave such a distinguished senior gentlehound be.

Ginny - You aren't killing Charles...but it's hard to see the old dudes stressed out over anything.  I loved reading about the Colonel and baby Bruno.  So typical buppy...

Drool and snooters to all who need them,
Sandi and the NJ Four
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley