[Dailydrool] Voting for Western Missouri

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 06:45:18 PDT 2010

Voting has already started. Just voted-or is there a different rescue each week? It took my vote so?

On other notes-Drool to all, those in need and their slaves.

THis is a hard time of the year for me. Have lost rwo Friends and a Father and a step-father at this time of the yeat. Had Growler for 14 years, Chewie for 14 years. Dad for 27 and step for 30.  Have had Mom for 82 and she is having trouble rememberin me, so another loss is on its way.

On happier note-Mercedes-Dauchsand is 12 and going strong!  Fred = Basset- 2 going like a 2 year old!  Loves it when I mow, loves to chase the rider-best investment I have made in exercise equipment in a long time, now if I would just use the stuff I have bought me, maybe we could take longer walks?!     Fred does not chase squirrels or birds, in fact he bangs at the back door when their feeders run out.  Caught 4 squirrels giving him the 'Hard Eye' the other day, boy were they mad because their feeder was empty-yeah and like the little Buddhas need anymore food!

Freds ear is healed and looks as good as his other one. We have excellent vets and I am going to miss them when we move to Oklahoma,  Finding new Drs is always a challenge for us let alone for the Masters!

As I said Drool to all.  May all your Arooooooooooohs bring you peace and happiness.

Richard

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer