[Dailydrool] Wulfie's birthday and Calendar day

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 07:14:47 PDT 2010

Today is Wulfgang's birthday (he's 3) and our calendar day.  The picture is from a few weeks after we brought him home, he and Gunter were playing and fell asleep like that.  He is my little smooshie boy, and he is such a sweet happy guy.  We love you little guy and will be celebrating tomorrow (dads day off so he can be there too) with a peanut butter doggy cake and lots of belly rubs and cuddles.  I just have one question - when does he get his brains?  Gunter had his early - I had no idea how lucky I was :-)

We send drool to everyone with a sick hound and heart healing drool to everyone that has lost a hound or human to the bridge.  We light a candle every time we see a post.  And thank you so much to everyone that has sent drool for Brian.  It's been a hard time for both of us, they are still adjusting his meds so please keep us in your prayers.  The emails have really helped us to get through this.

We are sending drool also to Elder Clara who needs to get better so she doesn't worry her mom.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie, Ninja and Onyx atb)