[Dailydrool] Auction for rescue

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue May 25 15:47:15 PDT 2010

Chris, it is a beautiful ring,  I hope it does well for you!

I do not do jewelry myself....I have my wedding band,  my deceased brothers
pinkie ring on and I always wear the  pair of earrings that was given to me
in 1977.

BUT,  My twin (yes, there are 2 of us) LOVES jewelry, and I am sending the
link to her,  Our birthstone is amythest,  so maybe she will get it!

WMBR is fortunate to have Brenda helping you all out!

And we will be voting next week for you all,   will put it out in the
Bounders e-newsletter also to hopefully provide more people to vote.

wen and the Bounders