[Dailydrool] Mass production of continuing drool and catching up

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 01:05:26 PDT 2010

OMD I think that we could all use some divine intervention.  There has been
so much sadness on the drool for what seems like a nickzillion days.  The gang
isn't complaining as it means more treats for them.

Margaret it was so wonderful to hear from you and to know that you are beginning
to rebuild your life after the fire.  I know that Hollyberry and Noah are watching
eagerly from the bridge.  I hope their messages for you to rebuild a basset house are
getting through because I know they have great plans for their family in the future.

I am so glad that Alexa and JP will soon be in their temporary home soon at that the
rebuilding will soon begin.   I know that all our babies will be celebrating the completion
of the new house.   Thank you for all you do for the homeless hounds.

Marilyn and family we are so sorry to hear that Maggie Beagle earthly journey has come
to an end.  Sometimes I think that when we have two furbabies that are so close their broken
hearts just are not able to mend.   As much as she loves her family here she just needed to
be with her best friend.   She now runs free and frolics with Queen Olive.  You are in our
prayers.

We are sending Stress Relieving Drool to Karen and The Out of Africa Hounds.  I am
a bit jealous that some of your kids getting what sounds like a wonderful little vacation
while you deal with the move.

What a wonderfully happy ending for Sophie who escaped the alligator.  I don't know
if her family is droolers but Healing Drool is on the way.

Healing and Start Eating drool is still continuing for GGBR's senior boy.  He is still in the vetspital,
having a lot of pain and isn't eating.  So I am asking for my drool family for some more of that
special drool and prayers so he gets to come home to Addy soon.

We are continuing that Healing Drool to Mona so she is soon feeling better.  I am  so glad to hear
that she doesn't have cancer.  What a relief!!

We are sending Healthy, Healing drool to Duncan the kitty.  We are happy to hear that
going to the vetspital scared the pee out of him.  Our kitties are very important too.  Just
ask the gang he drool for Nikko kitty multiple times a day and share the beds with him.
Sophee Maree (my foster) says to tell Duncan than she can empathize with him.  Every time
she has been to the vet  or any where new, she pees (on me) or it scares the poop out of her.
(I meant it actually just falls out!)

Synthia we are sending Bud Healthy Memory drool.   We are hoping that he will soon be back
to his old remembering self.  The gang has told me I cannot participate because I have CRS and
would forget to send it.

Lastly we are continuing the Very Special Healthy Drool for our Elder Clara.  Girl you need to
get back on that perch and roar very soon.   We love that attitude and there is so much work
to still be done for the homeless seniors so start roaring very soon.  Quit worrying your Mom
and the rest of your devoted, loving fans.

I think we are finally caught up.  We have all of you in our prayers and our hearts.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang