[Dailydrool] Thunnerthingie 2

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:00:15 PDT 2010

Sorry.
Sorry sorry sorry.
We try dis agin.
Dis Llewis, ConLey an Nigel. In dat order.
We be gone tell youse all dat da MomPerson she ordert da Thunnderthingie for
Mr. Cooper dis mornin. She hopin it not rain for da next 5 days or so.
Prolly it will cuz it be a Hollerday weekend too.
But in da meentime we gots dis GOOD idear, well Nigel think it a good idear
an Conley but I, Llewis I not so sure.
See dey figger dat da sekrit to da Thunnerthingie be dat it fit tite.
(Nigel dont touch dat.)
(Conley yu needer I dont fink dat a good toy.)
So until da Thunnerthingie come dey fink if dey raps him in sumfing
tite....I dont know about dis. Llewis thinkin dat Duck Tepe might be hard on
Mr. Cooper durin da removal part.(No Conley I no knows why it "duck" tepe.
Mebbe dat ain't da rite name.) (Conley-- scuse me here a minut-- Conley dont
rap dat stuff onna white box, no heer teke it off...see it hard to git off
fink whut dat feels like on Mr Cooper you rap he up init. No NO NO Conley NO
rap Llewis needer git dat offa OW OWO OWOWOWOW-- dam...darnit Conley gimme
dat tepe. Fank yu---)
Nebebrmind I gone put dis tepe sumplaise safe befours they DO rap Mr. Cooper
init.
NO CONLEY WAIT FOR THE THUNNERTHINGIE.
Dat lectrical tepe Conley gimme dat oh lordy gib me strenfth....

Drool (quik) to ebberbuddy whut needs it  dis Llewis CONLEY!! Nigel grab
him. Git dat tepe!!