[Dailydrool] Justin , Jade , Jasmin and Lilly ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu May 27 04:12:42 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good day all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in; just come back from the doctors had my blood
taken but initial tests before blood results are not good.

Will have to tell the slaves they now have to pander to my every wish in
the short time I have left in my earthly home. I will demand that my
favorite foods be presented to me each evening and when slave Johnathan
is at home from 2/6 to 9/6 I will want my walk first. Last night my
sisters and I were out till 20.10 on our walks enjoying the evening
scents. After our walk we had dinner and after dinner my sisters played
with stuffies , did the Bassett 500 and the crocodile mouths and it gave
me so much pleasure to see them playing.

PW Justin I will always take care of and be looking out for my sisters.

Jade I was so happy to see my brother come home after the doctors.

Jasmin I am still trying so hard to be a good girl and not give my
brother such a hard time.

Slaves William and Justin asking for a little drool to help make what
time Justin has left with us pain and feeling sick free and that he can
enjoy his food and walks to the last.