[Dailydrool] Guarding behavior

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu May 27 20:17:56 PDT 2010

 Bev, I laughed out loud at your description of your food "guarding" behavior.  I don't think there is a Basset Hound owner alive who hasn't learned the hard way that if you really value and expect to eat your dinner/snack...well, heck - food of ANY kind - you better have a plan for securing it.  Daisy, our resident counter cruiser/food thief extraordinaire is brutal!  If she can see/smell it, and the opportunity presents itself, WHAMMO...it's gone!  Conley, on the other hand, sounds like our Dudley.  He boing, boing, boings around on his hind legs as well, looking for a tasty morsel.  With his high "boing" score, he gets things even Daisy misses.

Thanks for the good laugh...
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley

=