[Dailydrool] food stealing

Jodie Dew jodster1966 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 08:08:59 PDT 2010

Whoever said dogs won't beg at the table if you don't feed them from the table never met a basset hound.

Ours will steal food you set in the microwave if you don't shut the door fast enough.  And they certainly don't care if it's not cooked yet.

Also one will distract the human while the other does the grab and out the dog door move.

Once Maggie tripped my husband (I swear on purpose) and he dropped a muffin which Flash ran out the door with - Maggie right on her heels.  You can't help but laugh.

Jodie

Flash and Maggie