[Dailydrool] Dog bites & ear stroking.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 27 09:31:59 PDT 2010

Marcia, If the little brat would have jumped on me while I was sleeping
I would have biten her too!  Haven't these people ever heard the old
adage "let sleeping dogs lay"?  People now of days kill me...always
wanting the quick buck.  Who can I sue to make enough money so that I
don't have to work again.  Well the good news is that it is only 40,000
and not a million...you know for the pain, suffering and mental trauma
suffered....Good grief.

Ear stroking. My Storm ATB loved to have you put fingers behind the base
of his ear and rub...he would lean into your hand sooo hard for a deeper
ear massage, that you could feel the tendons & ligaments in your hand
and wrist straining.  Sometimes I thought that I was scratching his
brain via the ear canals.  He also loved to have his ears scruffed, just
grab the base of the ears and scruff his ears. Now I know why people
thought that Lyndon Johnson was picking up his basset (or was it a
beagle) by its ears. The boys like to have their ears scruffed but not
as much as having their throats scratched.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt  "just rub my belly...or pet me anywhere I don't care as long as
I'm getting pets"
Ruger "scratch my throat...aahhhh that's the spot"