[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:26:50 PDT 2010

Happy 8th birthday Gert -- we're so sorry it's been somewhat overshadowed by
Stan's trip to the bridge but I hope you had a happy day.

We're still sending more drool for Duncan -- hope the medicine works on your
blocked urethra and you don't have to have surgery.

Someone asked how to subscribe to the Bugler -- this is the website:
www.bugler-bassethoundmagazine.com/contact.html  I highly recommend it.  It
is very inexpensive and a wealth of information.

We're glad Trixie is still hanging in there, eating and bright-eyed.  We
continue to send drool that it stays that way for a long time.

Drool for Tank and his sore leg.

Carla, sending warm thoughts on the anniversary of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie's
trip to the bridge.

We are so glad the Divine Pw Elder Clara's bloodwork looks so good -- and
she's so svelte!  You keep hanging in there and ruling from the perch with
an iron paw (and tailpipe).

Welcome Tony, Bubba, and Penny.  We're sending "find work" drool Tony.  So
many people need it these days.

Drool for Morely that his surgery goes well tomorrow.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))