[Dailydrool] thundershirt

Mistif671 at aol.com Mistif671 at aol.com
Thu May 27 11:51:52 PDT 2010

Hi
Pixie has a thundershirt. It has helped her. She loves wearing it also. Had
 her wear it before storms so she doesn't think of it only for something
bad. She  knows a storm is coming before we do and wants her thundershirt on.
It wraps  around them snug like a baby bunting. It makes her more relaxed.
She even  sleeps. Thundershirts are for other things besides storms. You can
check it out  at Thundershirt.com  The people there are very nice. The first
one we got  Pixie wasn't big enough and they let us exchange it for a
medium which fits her.  We were so happy to find something so simple that works.
If it doesn't work for  you they will take it back...nothing to loss.

Pam & Pixie