[Dailydrool] thundershirt

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri May 28 07:56:08 PDT 2010

I have no idea what the Thundershirt costs, but for us cheapskates, a less
expensive alternative is to put a TIGHT t-shirt on the dog.  It
provides a hugging sensation, rather like swaddling a baby.  We tried
this with a friends German Wirehair pointer and it really did help.
For her we used a t-shirt I had on hand that one of the bassets had worn
to BassetFest and it was just the right size.  Toddler sized shirts
from Walmart work great also.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL
NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec
Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at