[Dailydrool] Roscoe's Gotcha day

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Thu May 27 16:17:54 PDT 2010

May 28th is Roscoe's 2nd Gotcha Day! He is catching up on his tan with this hot sun, loving it up. He lays on the deck 5 minutes out of every hour. He's getting hamburger and peanut butter treats to celebrate. He is a wonderful snooter kisser, a close sleeper, a number one 500 basset runner, and a barker of the circle to tell everyone he's the reigning king! Love ya, Roscoe, love of my life, with little brother Buddy. Thank you Droopy Basset Rescue for showing us we could be Roscoe's forever home.
Mom slave, Linda