[Dailydrool] NEWS FLASH!!!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 27 16:39:52 PDT 2010

NEWS FLASH:  This afternoon on the Florida Panhandle The #1 Terrorist Squirrel  in the nation was taken out by an Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team, Gulf Coast Division.  The Team had been tracking this squirrel for weeks, this afternoon it made a fatal error  in judgement and was swiftly & silently taking out by one of the teams hitdogs.  We are not fur sure of which team member actually took out the squirrel or if it was a team effort.  Only that the squirrel was brought in for positive ID and then "the Cleaner" was called in to clean up after the hit team.

Okay, I'm not saying that the boys did or did not kill the squirrel.  I did not actually see it. They were outside while I was mopping and vacuuming the castle.  When I finished they were at the door panting & wanting in the house...the squirrels lifeless body was at the end of the patio, l gave them some ice and went to dispose of the poor critter...it appeard to be a fresh kill, with a broken neck.   They have had a squirrel in their jaws before but it managed to escape...I do not think he was so lucky this time. I hate that the little guy died or was killed...however he had been tormenting the boys for several weeks, but still I love all animals and don't want to see any of them hurt, suffer, or be killed.

We are sending no pain and hearty eating drool for Justin, I don't know what to say other than if you have to make that journey to the bridge may you go peacefully in your sleep...But I am praying for a drool miracle and that some how the blood test were screwed up, and you will be fine or will overcome whatever is ailing you.
No more Pano pain drool for Lily
Hernia healing drool to Monte.
Get back on your feet drool to Synthia.  I am sooo sorry to hear about the lose of your job...That really sucks!  The boys and I are sooo very sorry that you are having to give up your furbabies.  I hope that I nor anyone else ever has to make that decision...Wish that you didn't either.  Drooling for another miracle that you some how find another & better job soon so that you don't have to give up your precious hounds.

We are so sorry to hear that Harry & Winston made thier journey to the bridge.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Blessed be,
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "One down 20 to go"
Ruger "Mom that squirrel hit has not been declassified yet"
"We'll welcome Harry & Winston with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess, Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack