[Dailydrool] Dere PW Justin

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 19:10:16 PDT 2010

Dere PW Justin,

Dis be Sister Gracie of Gracie, Holly an Anna woofin in - we is all saddened
to know dat da Vetpeep finks your time here wif us all is soon comin to a
close, but we knows dat a wize ol hound like you knewed dis was comin an is
getting reddy to go. Dere be interessin fings to sniff an pee on at da
Bridge, an Lilly will be awaitin on you, you knowz dat Lilly will be happy
to seez you, she is likely missin eberbody.

I knows dat I don haf to splain to you dat Peeps is funny creeturs an dat
Jonathan an William will be bery much upset when you leebs.  Jade an Jasmin
will miss you, but dey be doggies so dey unnnerstands dat when it's time to
go, you hed to da Bridge an dat's dat.  Peeps has truble wif fings like dis,
so we all wants you to know dat when da time comes you jus hed on down da
trail, an all ob us heer will do our best to look affer Jonathan an William
an help Jade an Jasmin make dem Peeps feelz better.

Me an Holly an Anna an dem Ebil Kitties dat libs here hopes you be heer fer
a big ol long while, but iffen not, we wishes you doG speed an happy eetin
at da Bridge.  An tell Lilly eberbody heer members her an missez her an is
woofin at her.  Member, iz okay to go, we helps take care of da Peeps.

Lub an Kissies frum Sister Gracie, Sister Holly an Sister Anna, an dem
Rotten Kitties, too, an also da Mama.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net