[Dailydrool] Help, searching for a book

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 07:38:17 PDT 2010

Hello fellow droolers,

I was wondering if you all could help me? I am looking for a book about coping with pet loss that has been mentioned before and I can't remember the name. Its something like wish upon a star? My cousin's beagle is 13 and has been diagnosed with liver cancer and the vets have only given her a couple months. My cousin is devastated and I wanted to try and put together a remembrance gift for when Willow passes. I don't know when that will be but I want to make sure I can find this book so I can give it to her when she does.

Thank you all for your help. Droolers are the best!

Sara

Slave to Yowza and Jack