[Dailydrool] Technical Query -- Magic cleaning solution

Linda Dianis LDianis at comcast.net
Fri May 28 08:09:35 PDT 2010

Nellybelly has peed on an area rug we really love. I have used the
recipe of 16oz peroxide/2 T baking soda/2 tsp Dawn liquid to clean it.
The spot is invisible, but the smell lingers. If I let it sit outside
in sun and reapply, will it work without the addl. soap? Should I soak
it from the reverse? I do not need more "cleaning," only odor removal.
Thanks in advance to the pros!! for your help--
Drool to all those who need it, from sunny, surreal-summery NH,
Linda, with Otis and Nelly