[Dailydrool] Whine with breakfast

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 08:11:25 PDT 2010

The animalage woke up and 5:47 this morning.  I was not amused.  This is later than they usually do but earlier than I want to crack open the eyes.  The DH usually gets up at 5 and takes them out and does their breakfast but he is out of town.  They usually let me sleep a little longer.  Apparently Davinci, the annoying kitty boy, wanted his breakfast.  He was rattling the door which woke up the girl who then smacked me with tales and paws to get me up.  I am not a morning person.  We got up and two went out. Ninja decided that the entire neighborhood should get up too so she bellowed to all and sundry that she was out and ready to do something.  I don't think anyone was amused.  I should have just opened a bottle of wine and started at breakfast.  Now Ninj has the dry heaves.  She ate but wants to give it back.  The cats are scratching.  I should check for fleas and Marley stinks.  Really has doggie odor.  The teenage sloth will be giving her a bath when I can get his slothiness up.  He will not be amused.

If I close my eyes for a minute or two, I could probably fall asleep.

It's Friday.  Have a great one.

Ninja the pukey, Marley the stinky, Maggie the way too playful at 5:47 AM, and Shelby who is sleeping in fashionably late today and the mom who is whining and doesn't care right now.  And the very annoying door rattling kitty boys who got everyone up this morning.  Whine, whine, whine