[Dailydrool] Pw Justin

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:44:37 PDT 2010

Dear Pw Justin:

In repayment for your many years of lovingly caring for your slaves Jonathan
and William they are going to do the kindest thing they can and send you to
the Bridge before you are in pain and suffering.  It will be a quick and
gentle trip, and dear Lilly will be so excited to see her big brother when
you get there.

Jade and Jasmin will take good care of Jonathan and William, and will work
very hard to cheer them up and make them smile when they miss you too much.
But they will never forget you sweet Justin.  A boy as special as you leaves
a big hole in a person's heart when they leave.  Fortunately over time love
will fill the hole, and memories of their special time with you will make
them smile.

Gentle journey sweet Prince.  Jonathan and William, I'm crying as I type
this, and the bassets are sending hearthealing drool,  You are very much in
my thoughts,.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB -- I'll see you soon
Justin) and Dub-Dub (ATB -- I'll even let you lick me)