[Dailydrool] PW Justin

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri May 28 12:08:28 PDT 2010

 Oh, Jonathan - my heart broke when I read the news that PW Justin will be making his trip to the bridge soon.  What a wonderful long life he has had with his devoted slaves.  I have so enjoyed reading about his life and how he has ruled his "siblings" with a firm paw and elder hound wisdom.  It sounds like he and you, his slaves, have come to terms with his departure and will be sending him off in grand style and with grace.  Know that I am shedding a few tears but wishing him godspeed on his journey to no pain.  Run free...sweet boy.

Hugs and snooters from across the pond,
Sandi and the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley