[Dailydrool] PW Justin

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 18:35:30 PDT 2010

This is so very hard for me to write, but others have been brave to do so, and I don't want you  to think I do not care.  God speed Pw Justin.  Among so many others, I prayed to Pierre to look after you and show you the ropes ATB.  Dear William and  Johnathn, tomorrow will be so bitter sweet, but as you release Justin from pain and suffering, feel blessed from the wonderful years you spent together.  Hug your ladies tight as they will miss him as well.  OK time to cry, good night
Love,
Jackie and her beautiful baby hounds (as if a 10 year old is still a baby, yes)